You can refer yourself for physiotherapy via our online Ask My GP app and you will be assessed and seen in the practice by one our our Primary Care Network Physiotherapist, Steven Barrett or Ben Riley.
You can be assessed and seen for:-
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains or sports injuries – upper and lower limb
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons, or bone, eg tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, thoracic and neck pain, arm / leg symptoms + / neurological symptoms eg, pins and needles
- Mobility changes
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- TMJ Dysfunction
Please note we cannot see:-
- Children under 16
- Acutely unwell
- Acute LBP if the Physiotherapist is not available on that day
- Womens health, Antenatal and Postnatal
- Housebound patients
- Medical management of rheumatoid conditions and other medication reviews
- Neurological and respiratory conditions
- Acute mental health crisis
- Medication / injection queries
- Patients who do not want to see a physiotherapist.
What happens once you have completed a request on Ask My GP
• Your request will be looked at by a Physiotherapist and we will decide whether we can help with your condition.
• The Physiotherapist will then contact you to offer you an appointment, at our practice.
Whilst awaiting your appointment, helpful advice can be found at